Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Everyone Else Can, Why Not Me?

I seem to remember the WSJ including a stat in one of their recent news items about the proliferation of individual blogs reaching 5 million per year. Or was that per day? Certainly, there are too many blogs to mention out there, so why add my own voice to that cacophonous chorus?

Good question, and BTW, the name on this blog isn't even original. My brother used it for his columns and editorial cartoons in college and in his early newspaper days. He has moved on to drawing educational comix (see the link at right), so I hope he doesn't sue me for copyright infringement.

More than anything else, if my 70-something father can have his own blog (again, link provided on the right), I figure the youngest of his three children can, too. I plan on reviewing my 2008 fantasy football season here, providing an online diary of what's going on in a league that no one cares about. If nothing else, it should be worth a chuckle to see what boneheaded player moves I make as the season progresses. Next up will be a review of my draft, which happened last Saturday. Cheers!

No comments: